|UK Phone Systems Removal Service.|
- List all items that are currently not in use and ready to be collected.
- Be aware that remaining telephones, desk phones and headsets still in use can not be included in the collection estimate and separate arrangements need to be made when the equipment is no longer required.
- Ensure you have correctly counted and not estimated the number of handsets, desk-phones, system cards and surplus equipment so we can more accurately assess your needs.
- If you have a business located in a high traffic area, check if you have a parking or a loading bay area for our team and check how much time can be allocated for parking.
- Are your items working or not working? Tested handsets and headsets should be labeled to ease our evaluation.
- Are you also responsible for clearing office furniture? Speak to us about our Furniture clearance service. We have already assisted companies just like your to remove hundreds of desks, chairs and cabinets.